Pasuma Presents: Ogagun SK - Ibinu Olukoso (Official Video)



Fuji star, Pasuma under his label, Wasbar Records has unveiled the
official music video of “Ibinu Olukoso” by his new rapper named Ogagun
SK.

Speaking on his affiliation with Pasuma’s label, SK says “At
the moment nothing excites me as much as getting signed on to Wasbar
Records. It’s actually not about getting signed on to a label but about
the love and support you get from people within.

I got signed on
to Wasbar label some weeks back and I have gained so much, much more
than I can ever imagine. There are quite a lot of talented singers like
me out there ….. What everyone needs is someone to believe in them. I
thank God I finally found some who believes in me and willing to invest
in me.”

The Abeokuta, Ogun state born rapper has released the
first single, "Ibinu Olukoso" off his highly anticipated album scheduled
for release in the first quarter of 2017.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adbox