NOLLYWOOD ACTRESS/PRODUCER BUKOLA FAGBUYI SAYS LIFE IS A LATHER IN AN INTERVIEW WITH BIODUN OLUKOYE


BUKOLA FAGBUYI pupolarly known as APESIN is a nollywood actress and producer who is really creating a niche for herself in the industry both home and abroad.
OLUKOYE Abiodun the publisher of AFRICANA ONLINE MAGAZINE engaged her in a short interview. read...

For the sake of those people who don't know you. can we meet you?

BKY: My name is Bukola Fagbuyi aka Bukky Apesin CEO Bukfag Films and Entertainment Limited.

For how long have you been in the industry?  
BKY: To God be the glory. I started in the year 2003.

WHICH MOVIE WAS YOUR FIRST AND HOW WAS THE EXPERIENCE?
My first film experience was with Owo nwami by Adekola Titanium. I was afraid but Muyiwa Ademola directed it so he made it easy for me. It was a lovely experience.

Why did you chose acting as a career ?
BKY:  I followed my passion and I know it will also give the opportunity to express my feelings as a writer and producer 

Aside being an actress, what other things do you do? 
BKY: Am into buying and selling, i consult for people and I manage events

kindly tell us about your first movie and title
BKY: My first movie as a producer is Sekunola.
I have featured in so many movies but Sekunola is my first as a producer

CLICK HERE TO SEE SEKUNOLA MOVIE

What's your next project?
BKY: A movie has to do with the whole of Africa,stili working on it doh

Sometimes ago, you were said to be seen in the US. What was happening then?
BKY: Yes nothing the first time I went to answer Giama Awards call bcus my movie was nominated for best indigenous movie Africa and subsequently on holidayS.


 As a beautiful actress. what are the challenges associate to being beautiful in ur industry?
BKY: The normal challenges that is applicable to other ladies.

What do you think the industry needs?
BKY: We need to come together fight against piracy,shoot the right way,as a producer,actor,distributor know who you are what you deserve and what will benefit you and ofcourse your bounds or limit

Are you married?
BKY: No

What shoukd be expected of you in the next 5yrs?
BKY: By God's grace is want to be the best,daughter,wife,citizen,movie maker and actor in the world.

How do you unwind?
BKY: I do Sports, writing movies and songs, cooking,listening to good music and watching good movies especially the one's I can learn from

Which sporting club do you support?
BKY: Arsenal fc 

What are your inspirations?
BKY: Life and nature 

What has life taught you?
BKY: Life has taught me to be myself, work,look,move beyond my comfort zone, to be politely and believe in God always.

Drop a word for the younger generation
BKY: Easy does it. they shouldnt rush things

Drop word for your fans.
BKY: life is a lather

DOWNLOAD MUSIKAFRICANA MOBILE APP FOR FREE


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adbox